The new production building which was finished in 1991 is 11 meters high and includes a crab with a lifting capacity of 25 tons.
Chase plates of 7x7 meters are let in the floor, on which large parts can be spread out for production.
The machinery consists of :
- CNC-operated flame cutting unit with plasma burner Press brake with 320 tons of pressure
- Blow scissors for metal with up to 3 meters of length and a thickness of 15 mm
- Round bending machine with 3 rollers and a width of 3000 mm, t = 15/20
- Axle turning lathe for up to 1000 mm of face plate diameter
- Radial drills for up to 100 mm in drilling diameter
- Spindle press for forging parts (measuring 450x300x500 mm· Welding turntables for 500 kg to 15 tons
- Hydraulic gag press for up to 500 tons of pressure for parts measuring 3x2 m width/height
- Nelson arc stud welding for up to 22 mm in diameter
- MIG-MAG, WIG and E hand
- Welding units